Monday, March 14, 2016

Menu Monday

I just looked at the calendar and we are in to the middle of the month already. Wow, time is flying and soon we will be as well. I only have two weeks of menus left to post this month!!

Monday

I am pulling some leftover roast beef from the fridge freezer when I get home. Hot beef sandwiches, homemade fries, and coleslaw sound really good to me.

Tuesday

Hotdogs, baked beans and perhaps the leftover coleslaw if there is any.


Wednesday

Pulling out the leftover pork and I am very tempted to make some pulled pork and serve it on buns or biscuits.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night. Pretty sure there will be a few leftovers from previous meals that we will need to clean up.

Friday

Soup and sandwiches. I have some broth in the freezer to use up, just have to add bits and pieces and I should get a lovely veggie soup. Along with grilled cheese sandwiches this will make a filling meal.

Saturday

Stew and I hope dumplings this time around. Not Hubby's favorite (the dumplings) but they are mine.

Sunday

I had thought of a roast but would not be able to use it up before we leave so I am making a sausage casserole instead. There will be leftovers, but we can eat them for lunches.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Love the 'hoover up the left-overs' menu this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete