Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday Roundup

Just a very quick post tonight.

We went into Regina today for a big stock up shop at various stores in the city. Managed to get pretty much everything on my list. I did not get shredded cheese however so will need to buy that, milk, and some fruit here tomorrow. Hoping to keep the cost down so I don't go too over budget on food.

The best thing about the trip today was learning that Kris managed to dodge the latest round of layoffs at his place of employment. We are hoping that this is the last and he will be safe for a very long time.

Tomorrow I hope to post some pictures of my stock up on yarn, and fabric (honestly I didn't buy that much). Perhaps even a picture of how far I have gotten on that dratted embroidered quilt.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment