Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday Tid Bits

It was a regular Thursday here at the old homestead. Nothing too exciting happening, but still getting things done.

I managed to get 5 more blocks sewn, leaving me only 4 to do tomorrow. I will actually have completed them all well before we leave. I think on Saturday I will sew up the bags for our blow up plane pillows, and then perhaps iron all the blocks and plan on how I am going to arrange them. Should be interesting to say the least. I have an idea, but I am not sure it will work and will need to draw it out.

We are getting lots of short flurries of snow. Nothing sticking as of yet, but I am beginning to wonder what I am going to wake up to in the morning. Hopefully this crazy weather ends very soon.

I am continuing with my Little House on the Prairie TV marathon. I am almost finished the last season with only 6 episodes left to watch. I am hopeful that by Sunday I can move on and watch the two seasons of Call the Midwife I need to bring me up to date.

Last night at about 3 am I woke up to find about 1/3 of my body hanging off the edge of the bed. I leave it to all of you to figure out which one third was missing support. I gave Harvey a slight push to get him over to his side of the bed. To my great surprise he tapped my hand as if to say "Bad Jackie." Thinking he was asleep I gave him another gentle push.... He did it again. I was almost ready to give him the old heave ho push when he rolled over and onto his side of the bed, thus allowing me to gain support for that 1/3 of my body. I honestly thought he was sleeping until I heard him giggling under his breath!!! Brat was wide awake.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I sleep with a bed hogger too. Our new bed arrived today and it's slightly bigger, so I'm hoping it will help. It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete