First, I would like to say that I am not too happy with my goal accomplishments last month.
2. Finish the embroidered quilt up to the name (since I don't know who will be gifted this). Still working on this.
3. 18 No Spend days. Done, in fact I managed to exceed my goal by 3 days.
4. Work on more quilt squares. Not even looked at.
5. Work on rug. (Just a few more rounds should see it done.) Same as number 4.
Things just did not go my way this month. I ran out of one shade of yellow for the quilt and had to search numerous stores to find it. The embroidery is taking much longer than I thought it would. I also had to stop for a couple of days in order to get the birthday gift done for Harvey's sister.
Now on to the goals for this month.
1. Finish the quilt even if it bores me to no end.
2. Make the quilt blocks necessary to start my bed quilt.
3. Make a packing list for our trip.
4. Have 14 no spend days before we leave on our trip.
There you have it a very pared down goals list. Sure hope I can manage to finish it in 24 days.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.