Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Roundup

It has been a gloomy day and I am missing the sun we had over the last few days. Missing it so much as I just can not seem to get warm. It is tempting to turn up the heat, but I am holding off on that as a last resort. Instead, I am bundled up and planning on having a nice warm drink curled up in my chair.

To make matters even worse the computer seems to be acting up again. Hence no pictures of how far I have gotten on my projects.

I spent most of the late morning and all of the afternoon in the sewing room and managed to finish off 4 complete blocks of my butterfly quilt. I have two blocks partially finished as well. So things are moving along quite nicely. I am hoping to accomplish the same amount of work tomorrow as after laying out the completed blocks I will need at least 36 to get the size top I want before adding sides and binding. I am now up to almost 14 blocks done. Lots more to do.

My knitted cowl is almost finished. It is nice to be able to have two projects going. One for the day and one for the evening. I feel very productive for a change.

I will try and upload pictures of everything tomorrow morning. It seems as if I have fewer computer problems earlier in the day. Wish me luck!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your picture, Jackie! Things are looking UP around here and I feel like I am on the road to recovery. Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck uploading some pictures Jackie. I look forward to seeing your new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy and productive time. Warm weather is just around the corner.
    xx

    ReplyDelete