Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Roundup

I mentioned yesterday that our weather had changed once again.

This is what I woke up to yesterday morning. By the afternoon the sun was out and the snow melted completely away. I am hoping that this is the last of winter's blast, but I have a feeling we will be seeing more, just hope we are gone when it arrives.

I spent some time in the craft/sewing room making some drawstring bags.

There is no way on God's green earth that we could ever get the airplane pillows back in the included bags, so I made one for each pillow. Then I thought about trying to wrangle out the earphones from the bottom of the carry on and decided to make a bag for them as well. Next I thought about Harvey's camera battery charger and my cord and adapter and decided that a bag could be useful for those as well. I wonder if I should stop thinking.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


2 comments:

  1. I like your packing bags Jackie. A very good idea and a good use of fabric from your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these bags will really make things easier...we all have so much stuff to take on trips now..all the chargers and etc.....

    ReplyDelete