Monday, March 21, 2016

Menu Monday

The last week, or should I say partial week before we leave on holiday.

Monday

Clean out the fridge.... There are a couple of items that we need gone from here.

Tuesday

Pork chops, coleslaw, and asparagus, perhaps some rice.

Wednesday

Spaghetti, and meat sauce. I was going to make garlic bread, but on thinking about it there would be lots left over and I want as little as possible in the fridge. I will finish off the coleslaw for this meal.

Thursday

Baked spaghetti, and broccoli. There will be leftovers, but we will take them up to Kris when we leave.

Friday

We are on the road and beginning our adventure.

So I will be cleaning out all perishables from the fridge over the week. Think I will divide them between my BFF and Kris. I do not want to come home to a stinky fridge.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday and safe journey.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your menu planning and enjoy the sharing of meal ideas. Have an amazing trip. Safe travels.
    M.

    ReplyDelete