Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Perfect End To The Day

A beautiful day here in the Southeast corner of Saskatchewan. The sun was shining for most of the day, the temperature reached just below freezing for a high, and blessedly there was no wind!!!

I manage to complete all my Christmas cards (well all but two, but they need a nice long letter included in them) and I even finished a cowl and started a new one. Pretty soon they will be wrapped, along with the gifts for my brothers and mailed out.

A perfect day as far as I am concerned!!

To make matters even better, my favorite of all Christmas movies is on......

It's A Wonderful Life. I can sit and smile, cry, and just be while watching. I have always loved this movie and watch it every Christmas season, much to the dismay of Kurt and Harvey. I think it appeals to me because of how it shows that it is not what you have that matters, but who you are and what you do with what you have.

Off to make a cup of tea and enjoy the show.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment