Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

Today has been one of catching up, and finishing up around the old homestead.

I did a bit of baking today, something I have not made in many years.

I made a dozen cinnamon buns..... I really need to get better at rolling them tighter. Still they tasted wonderful and I think I will make a couple of dozen to take to Kurt's at Christmas. They will make a couple of wonderful breakfasts while we are there.

I worked on making up my daily planner for next year. I think it is just the way I wanted....

Each month starts with two calendars. One calendar for appointments, and subbing jobs. The other is for my monthly menus.

Then comes some pages where I can put my to do lists.

I then have some blank pages on which to write extra cleaning or craft jobs on.

Since I always seem to forget my passwords for various sites on the web I made some sheets to keep track of those. This can be moved to the next planner I make.

Lastly.....

An address book. I will be adding to this any new addresses over the year, before putting them in my main address book.

I have a feeling that this will suit me much better than a purchased book and I got to recycle a binder. Not sure if it works out to be less expensive, but it was more enjoyable and more suited for what I want and need.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





3 comments:

  1. I love your planner. I could do with one of those, especially for jobs to do and menu planning. Do you print the pages off the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I goggled free day planner printables and then mixed and matched from various sites for what I wanted.

    I will more than likely see necessary changes as the year progresses, but the great thing is I can add what I need on my own.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea on the planner! And those cinnamon rolls look yummy!

    ReplyDelete