Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Soooo, Sleepy

I had a very rough night, for some strange (or perhaps not so strange) reason my mind would just not shut down. I kept running through lists of what I need to accomplish before we left to spend Christmas in Drumheller. I think that I need to sit down and make a special "To Do" list to keep this from happening again.

Before I go to bed I thought I would do a mid month update on my few goals.

1.  Continue with any unfinished projects. I am working daily on this one. I finished my cowl, and the scarf. I am now working on my hooded cowl.

2.  Get my Christmas Cards out within a couple of weeks. Christmas cards are done and mailed out.

3. Work on my own Daily Planner. Finished my planner. I have thought of a couple of other pages and will add them this week.

4.  Try for 18 no spend days this month (it will be very tough, but doable I hope). Working on this by staying out of the stores as much as possible in this very busy, spendy month.

I have also pulled out a few more items to donate following the challenge to give something away every day in Advent.

Today I am giving away these wicker trays.

The top one could be used for nuts, candy or crackers. The bottom 3 could also be used for the same purpose or for some kind of craft.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment