Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

I decided to do my shopping and bill paying today so that I could bake undisturbed the rest of the week.

After I got back I started with some simple things.

Two trays of Almond Bark.

Then these

Chocolate Coconut balls.

I hope to start earlier tomorrow and get Cinnamon Buns, English Shortbread and Whipped Shortbread Cookies made. If I am really luck I could manage to get the first batch of Peanut Brittle made as well.

I found some more items to give away today following the Advent Challenge. They are these three books.
I am doing something different. Today I am giving away the Christmas Ornaments to Make to the first reader of my blog to request it.

Tomorrow I will be giving away the Knit Ponchos Wraps and Scarves the same way. This continues on Saturday when I will give away the Vogue Knitting Shawls and Wraps. If there are no takers I will be taking them to the other used items shop in town.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I was thinking the same thing today, time to get some Christmas baking started.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn O'Connell HaralsonDecember 20, 2014 at 3:42 PM

    Jackie are you posting your Christmas recipes somewhere? I am curious which coconut ball recipe you use. Everything looks very delicious! Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn, I will post my Christmas recipes tomorrow. Really the coconut chocolate ball recipe is very simple.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete