Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sparkling Saturday

Once again we awoke to a morning full of ice fog. The one really great thing about this is the trees, bushes and cars were once again sparkling with frost.

The trees and bushes around and in the small nook in the valley just down the road from us.

The large Manitoba Maple in our back yard.

Even the plant hanger by our front door had it's own coating of frost. I just love the way the frost sticks out like little icicles.....

My give away for today were these.

My skates. It has been a long time since I have used them and I am not getting any younger. If I fell now I would probably break something. They deserve to be used so I donated them to a group that collects skates for underprivileged children in the area. I am sure some teenager will be whizzing around on them in no time.

There is another pair of figure skates still in the house. Those belonged to our daughter and I am just not ready to give them up as of yet. Perhaps next year.

Tomorrow I will be on the hunt for another 4 items to give away.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ... that's gorgeous (though I suspect driving is no fun.)

    Jackie, wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your valley is beautiful, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete