Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve At Last

We managed to reach Kurts place by around 5 Alberta time, in other words it was 6 our time. I can not  believe that it took us 10 hours to drive here. Usually we make it in 9 or a bit less.

We were greeted with a lovely hot meal and a roaring fire (which I did not get a picture of perhaps tonight).

Today we took Kris out to the hoodoo formation. He had a great deal of fun clambering the hills.

Then it was back home as Harvey started to feel ill. He is resting in bed right now.

I will share a few pictures of the family.

Kurt giving me his idea of "the look", for daring to take a picture of him.

Kris doing what he usually does, play on his tablet.

And photos would not be complete without Kris' friend.

Ray, his according to him, 25 pound feline pet. I am pretty sure Ray weighs a bit more than that. But I will let Kris keep his illusions. Just thankful I have a good friend who has taken in Shania while we are gone.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God Bless.


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I am glad you made it safe and sound. I hope your hubby feels better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safely! Sorry to hear Harvey is not feeling well! Lots of hot tea?

    ReplyDelete