Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The End Of The Old....

Today is the end of another year. Amazingly this year seemed to go by faster than the last. I wonder if it is true that as a person ages the years go by faster.

I have figured out goals for next month as well as some overall goals for the year. I do have much better results with the monthly goals, but I need to focus on big changes this year and in order to do that I must have yearly goals as well.

A few of the goals are personal and I won't mention them on here unless they come to fruition. The others have to do with leading a more simple, and frugal life and I am going to share those with all of you.

1.     Bake bread at least 3 times a week.

2.     Only buy what is necessary. In other words what is needed not just what I want.

3.     Empty my purse weekly of all change.

4.     Use the library more often.

5.     Find an extra source of income and really work at it.

6.     Set up a craft sale blog, and keep it stocked.

7.     Work on my many unfinished projects and not start any more projects until those are done.

So those are my year goals. I will share the smaller monthly goals with you tomorrow since it is the beginning of a new month and a new year.

Before I forget. Happy New Year to each and every one of you.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment