Today is the end of another year. Amazingly this year seemed to go by faster than the last. I wonder if it is true that as a person ages the years go by faster.
I have figured out goals for next month as well as some overall goals for the year. I do have much better results with the monthly goals, but I need to focus on big changes this year and in order to do that I must have yearly goals as well.
A few of the goals are personal and I won't mention them on here unless they come to fruition. The others have to do with leading a more simple, and frugal life and I am going to share those with all of you.
1. Bake bread at least 3 times a week.
2. Only buy what is necessary. In other words what is needed not just what I want.
3. Empty my purse weekly of all change.
4. Use the library more often.
5. Find an extra source of income and really work at it.
6. Set up a craft sale blog, and keep it stocked.
7. Work on my many unfinished projects and not start any more projects until those are done.
So those are my year goals. I will share the smaller monthly goals with you tomorrow since it is the beginning of a new month and a new year.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.