Sunday, December 28, 2014

Home And Just In Time

We made it home yesterday, just before temperatures plummeted. I even managed to get out and do some needed grocery shopping as the temperature has dropped steadily throughout the day. It looks as if the cold spell will be with us for awhile, so I am glad I managed to get everything done that needed to be done.

Thought I would share a picture or two with all of you.

This is the crystal angel that Kurt bought me for Christmas. A new piece for my angel collection.

These Victorian Sterling Silver thimbles were bought by Kurt as part of my birthday gift. They are now on display in the thimble cabinet that Harvey made me.

Kurt added this container of loose leaf tea to my birthday gift, along with a floating tea infuser. I am going to make a pot tomorrow.

These three books traveled with us and were left with Kurt to use in his class. They were the last of the give something away every day in Advent challenge. The books were given away to me from one of the librarians at the school I sub at, I read them and passed them on.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely thoughtful presents Jackie. You must have been thrilled with them.

    ReplyDelete