Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday!!!!

Not too much longer and our small family will be together for the holiday. I am so looking forward to having both our sons in the same place, at the same time. I miss them both terribly at this time of year.

Today I took a short walk in a winter wonderland.

There wasn't a breath of wind and all the trees and bushes were covered in a lovely frost. I really enjoy having my daily walk on winter days like this.

At home I gathered my Christmas fabric left in the fabric stash.

And made up some more reusable gift bags.

Six more bags for Christmas next year!!!

I even managed to get in some reading and knitting today (one this post is done it will be back to knitting).

Today my give away for the Advent season is this mug.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment