Tuesday, July 21, 2015

All's Quiet

It has been a very laid back and unexciting day here on the old homestead.

Harvey washed the deck and I returned the furniture to it's appropriate spots. Seems as if Harv has a bit of a problem returning things to where I had them. I was informed that he was unable to fit everything back on the deck. Hmmm, wondered if he even tried once I went out and looked at what he had done.

I dried a few herbs (need to dry more, probably tomorrow). The amount I got was not even enough to fill my jars, so definitely not enough to keep us through the winter.

I spent some time curled up on my chair reading. I only had a few chapters left in my book and did not want to put it down.

Answered a few surveys for points as well as a couple of emails.

Cleaned up in the sewing/craft room, gathered items to give to the Salvation Army in my quest to declutter my home, and worked on my embroidery project. Oh yeah, found lots of other projects that I would like to get completed that I never even knew I had!!!

Best of all it was a no spend day, one of the things I love most about being able to achieve.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. It might not have been interesting, as you say, but sounds like you got a lot done. That's always good. I find, more and more as I age, that I have more days of not doing a whole lot than visa-versa...:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes quiet days are just what we need!

    ReplyDelete