Monday, July 27, 2015

Menu Monday

Monday

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans from the garden.

Tuesday

Leftover pork roast. I think I just may try another pork hash recipe.

Wednesday

Clean out the fridge, or I may just take the leftover meatloaf and stuff peppers with it.

Thursday

Chicken drumsticks, boiled potatoes and corn.

Friday

Soup and sandwiches. I think probably Veggie soup.

Saturday (and the beginning of a new month)

Hot dogs, beans and fries.

Sunday

Roast Ham, mashed potatoes, and peas.

Lunches will be the usual sandwiches or leftovers.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. ooo, your menu sounds so good. I wish I could stick with a menu...
    I just came from the store...know what we will have tomorrow night and then, it's whatever we're hungry for. I am ready for a crock pot roast with veggies...tomorrow night is red beans, fresh corn on the cob, onions and cornbread. We try to have at least 2 veggie dinners a week...we eat too much meat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting idea: stuffing peppers with leftover meat loaf.
    How are you doing this hot summer...oh it may not be hot where you are.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too thought the same thing with the meatloaf and peppers. May have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete