Monday, July 20, 2015

Menu Monday

Ahhh, long warm (okay hot) days, and warm (okay hot) nights seem to be drawing to a close around here. I am getting up to much cooler temperatures outside and not needing to use my fan as much at night. Hmmm, I guess one could say that summer is almost half over.

Menus for this week are as follows.

Monday

Spaghetti, meat sauce and salad.

Tuesday

Leftover chicken, I think I will add a couple of boiled eggs to the mix and have a type of chef's salad.

Wednesday

Leftover spaghetti (not sure if I will bake it or just warm it up), sliced fresh veggies and dip.

Thursday

I might just make Tuna Pasta Salad. Haven't made it this summer as of yet and we really enjoy it.

Friday

Harvey's birthday and I am thinking we should BBQ his favorite thing. Pork Chops!!! Served with salad, tin foil potatoes, and more than likely fresh beans from the garden (we will be picking again very soon, I know it).

Saturday

A continuation of Harvey's birthday. Youngest DS will be home to take him fishing and I can get a birthday cake made to serve for dessert tonight. Main course will be Chicken Breasts on a bed of rice, covered in mushroom sauce. Salad served once again.

Sunday

Clean out the fridge.....or perhaps Roast Pork, roast potatoes, and corn.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. My husband was just saying the same the other day. He says it's back to being dark in a morning when he goes to work (5am)

    ReplyDelete