Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Midweek

 


Here we are at the first midweek of another month. I have a feeling that even though we are becoming snowed in a bit this is another month that will whiz right by.

We got snow late last night that kept right on falling for most of the day. Harvey and I shoveled again today. Not as much as the first big snowfall, but about 4". One more cold day and then the temperature starts to rise once again. We will be over the freezing mark during the day for the rest of the week and hopefully beyond. 

It was overcast for most of the day so no cross stitching took place. Still there were a few projects I could work on that not much light was needed. Of course one of those projects was knitting (which will continue this evening) and I worked on cleaning and inventorying the pantry in the kitchen. No before picture, but here's a picture of the finished kitchen pantry.



While I can't see every item, thanks to the clean up I know where everything is and thanks to the inventory I know how much we have of each item. This also helped me see what I need to look for when things are on sale to restock some items that have gotten low.

I don't know why the first photo is so blurry. Must have moved the camera slightly.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Ahead of the game as usual. Hope the sun returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a good feeling when everything is sorted and in order, isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the pantry clean and re-organisation. It looks great and should make life much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the look of a nicely organized space but I know myself well enough to know that it won't last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice roomy - & organized - pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, I really need to clean my pantry and food cupboards but that is for another day!

    ReplyDelete