Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday Roundup

 


Nothing really completed as far as projects go this week. Hopefully during the next week much more will be able to be posted about. I do plan on working on my new goals/projects for next month at some point tonight as well as my extra cleaning list with the added spring cleaning items. 

So what will my post be tonight??? I was asked a week or so ago to post my Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe and so that is what I will do.

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 cup smooth peanut butter
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 to 2 cups chocolate chips (I used the Reese's Pieces I saved from the Halloween candy left over)


Cream butter and both sugars together. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in peanut butter. Stir in flour, soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or in my case (and Hubby says the Reese's Pieces were an awesome change). Make dough into small balls. F Place on ungreased baking sheets allowing room for expansion. Press balls with a fork. Dip fork into flour to prevent batter sticking (I did not have to do this). Bake at 375F (190C) for 12-15 minutes. This makes just over 6 dozen for the size of ball I roll.

Enjoy!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.
God bless. 


2 comments: