Thursday, October 16, 2014

And They're Off

Just a quick non picture post (which might be how the next few days go unless I can figure out how to use my tablet to take pictures and how to get them onto Blogger).

We will be leaving for our mini vacation in just about an hour, I will be waking Harvey up shortly and doing all those last minute things. Tonight we will be staying with Kurt and then getting up and doing the last 3 or so hours of travel.

Wish me luck as I am going to need it. Harvey's sisters (at least the three that will be there) don't really seem to think that I am in the least important and am a bit crazy to boot. I just may be crazy after this visit......

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good journey and enjoy your visit. We too are heading off tomorrow for the weekend to visit relatives in Yorkshire.

    ReplyDelete