Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday Update

We only had 9 meals to deliver today which cut our away time down, but still I did not really do much today. My get up and do seems to have got up and gone. In fact I fell asleep in the recliner this afternoon instead of baking or working on my cross stitch! I am going to blame the new mattress we got. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

I did manage to work up the energy to finish with the scrap material in the sewing/craft room and to put a few more items in their proper places. Still can use a bit more cleaning and I will continue with that.

I also sewed more cord onto the rug project and since it has been awhile since I updated everyone on it's progress I thought I would share a photo with all of you.

As you can see it is growing. I have about 1/3 of the ball left of the variegated yarn and I managed to do another batch of cord making after the sewing. Here is hoping I get this ball finished off quickly so I can start on the last colour.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments: