Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

The days are getting noticeably shorter. I get up and it is still dark. When we eat our supper at 6 or there about the sun is already slipping down. Now at 7 it is dark and lights are twinkling from houses in the valley. All is getting ready for the long sleep ahead.

I got a phone call from St. Mary's today asking me if I could work tomorrow, and Wednesday (they wanted me Friday, but I plan on making pies). This will give me the number of days I want this month and so I will not be working for at least another week. The cash will come in handy for our trip to the mountains later this month.

I thought I would share some pictures of our holiday last year, after all many bloggers call this Throwback Thursday.
The entrance to Rosslyn Chapel.

Door under the Rose Window at the Chapel.

 Loch Ness, don't see the monster.

Eilean Donan Castle.

 The ruins of Armadale on the Isle of Skye.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! (Ever wonder how folks managed to live in those castles?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your top picture, Dd3 says, "Hey Mommy, I see Harry Potter's castle." Lol, I just thought you'd get a chuckle from that one.

    =) Gayle

    ReplyDelete