Friday, October 10, 2014

End Of The Week and Getting Ready For The Holiday

It is the end of the work week, but not the end of working for me.

Kurt and Kris will be home tomorrow sometime. Kris well before Kurt (at least we hope). We had expected Kris to be here tonight but his meeting at work was running late, so he said he would be here first thing tomorrow. He plans on leaving around 8 am and so should be here by 10 or so....Providing he doesn't sleep in!!!

Harvey plans on renting the auger and so I think I will be helping make the post holes for awhile, which of course puts my work schedule back a little bit. I will set the alarm so I get up at my regular time and get some of my chores done before he gets up. Then I won't feel as rushed (I hope).

Today was spent baking. I started the day off getting a loaf of bread made and then moved on.

Pumpkin pies for our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, made and in the fridge.

Both Kurt and Kris celebrate their birthdays this coming week and we will celebrate with them on Saturday. What's a birthday without cake!

Chocolate layer cake with chocolate frosting. My writing and decorating skills seem to leave a bit to be desired..... Oh well it is the thought that counts.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


2 comments:

  1. Jackie, a happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Know you will all have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super thanksgiving and enjoy the birthday celebrations for your family.

    ReplyDelete