Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday Tid Bits

This is the week that Harvey and I are delivering Meals on Wheels. It kind of divides up the day and I don't seem to get as much done, but it is one volunteer activity that we can do together.

So other then that what did I do today?

Well I have started tidying my sewing/craft room yet again after Harvey put the rocker in there room is at a premium.

I decided that the first thing I should do is start to work on the scrap material that has been piling up just waiting to be turned into something useful.

I thought I would start with the denim that I scrounged from old jeans and the scraps that were left from the pair of denim shorts I made this summer. All is now nicely cut into usable quilting squares.

I worked on my cross stitch but had to stop as the light was not good enough for all the half stitches in the dove I am working on right now. Hopefully tomorrow I will finish it and move on to another section.

I sewed some cord onto the rug and in a little while I will start to make more of the cord. I would really like to get this rug finished early.

Next I made some cupcakes.

Here they are just out of the oven. They are now iced and ready to be put away before I head to bed and before Shania decides to help herself to a treat.

So as you can all see a fairly laid back Tuesday on the old homestead.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment