Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!! The night of ghosts and goblins.

We don't get many trick or treaters anymore, it seems as if most people take their children to the fancier, newer part of town. We have only had three so far and it is almost 7 pm. Hoping for a few more.

This is the extent of my decorating for today.

A plug in jack o lantern and a plaster skull that Kurt made years ago. I stick those battery run candles in the skull just to light it up a little bit.  Got two more visitors as I was typing this. So a total of five up to now.

Supper was wonderful. In keeping with one of my goals to make new and different meals, tonight I made Maple Salmon.

This is what it looked like before it went in the oven. I didn't get a picture of the finished product as we gobbled it up almost within minutes it was so good.

The recipe is on All recipes. Google Maple Salmon and it will show up immediately.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



1 comment:

  1. Jackie, that is my absolutely FAVORITE way to make salmon! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete