I was asked to sub at the other Catholic School in the city today.
I ran between 3 classes, Grade 3, Grade 4 and Grade 1. Wow, I forgot how needy those little ones are. I was also out on supervision at recess and early in the morning. Was the weather nice...... Not at all, it was misty and windy I could have used some windshield wipers on my glasses!!! The above picture was taken when I worked at the school many years ago. So I am tired and kind of achy. I may just jump into a nice warm bath in a bit after I work on my knitting for awhile.
Anyway, it is the first day of the month and time to list my goals for this month.
1. Sew the coat I have now cut out.
2. Organize another binder or two of recipes.
3. Continue the projects I have started. I figure another couple of weeks on the cross stitch (or by the end of the month) and finish at least 2 skeins of yarn on the rug project.
4. Choose fabric for two sewing projects and get the projects cut out (must finish or be close to finishing my coat).
5. Have at least 18 no spend days this month (this is an ongoing challenge on a forum I belong to).
6. Wrap the birthday gifts that will be given out this month.
So I am taking it a bit easy on myself this month. Now that school is back in session, I never know when I will be called in to work. I am hoping for no more then five days a pay period, but we will see what will happen. Today I found out there is a rather large shortage of subs. No wonder I am being called upon so often.
Joyce and Shawn, could you please email me your snail mail addresses as soon as possible.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.