Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mid Month Goal Update (Better Late Then Never)

Here is an update on how I am doing with my goals for this month (like I said better late then never).


1.     Sew the coat I have now cut out. Decided that since I only have sew in interfacing I would leave this until I had the iron in interfacing. I want to follow the directions exactly.

2.    Organize another binder or two of recipes. I finished one binder of recipes and am almost done the second.

3.    Continue the projects I have started. I figure another couple of weeks on the cross stitch (or by the end of the month) and finish at least 2 skeins of yarn on the rug project. I have been working on the cross stitch project and slowly but surely getting it done. I have also added the second ball of yarn to my rug project. Don't know if I will finish the second ball, but I am going to give it a good try.

4.    Choose fabric for two sewing projects and get the projects cut out (must finish or be close to finishing my coat). Not done yet.

5.    Have at least 18 no spend days this month (this is an ongoing challenge on a forum I belong to). Even with our holiday I will be very close to reaching this goal this month.... I figure I should be at 19 no spend days.

6.    Wrap the birthday gifts that will be given out this month. This goal is totally completed.

So overall I am not doing too badly, but I think I want to get more of my unfinished projects done before I start anything new next month..... We shall see how things go.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment