Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Last Midweek Of The Month

 

Well, I did not get all my projects finished this month. I did make a good dent in them though.

The ones I didn't finish are much easier to post than those I did. I did not finish my block of embroidery (though over the last week, what with the sunshine I made very good progress) and I did not get the cough drops made. 

We are supposed to have a good amount of snow hit us on the 7th of February, so that looks like a good day to stay home and get hopefully many small projects listed for the month completed.

Thought I would share my list of goals and projects for February with you.


1.  Finish the block of embroidery and start another.

2.  Sew the dress I cut out.

3.  Cut the strips I will use for the sashing on the baby quilt flimsy.

4.  Cut out skirt.

5.  Sew skirt.

6.  Try one downloaded free embroidery pattern.

7.  Finish the sweater I am knitting.

8.  Use appliances to cook more meals.

9.  Pull yarn for my next knitting projects.

10.  Knit some mug cozies for the silent auction.

11.  Cut out and sew 2 aprons.

12.  Fix chair cushions. 

Many will only take an hour or two of concentration. I hope to be finished all of them by the end of the month. We shall see how I manage to get everything completed or at least the majority of them. Would really like a month where there was no carry over for a change.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with working on your list - I'm sure you'll accomplish most of them (if not all!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great list of goals for February, Jackie. I hope you accomplish every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always so organized, I have no doubt your goals will be met and exceeded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list - you're so creative and productive and it is inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a big list Jackie. If you get it all done, or even just some of it you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list of goals for February. You are so creative and I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a long list. Be sure to factor in some R&R time too.

    ReplyDelete