Saturday, January 27, 2024

Saturday Roundup


 

Now this is going to sound very strange coming from me, but I have been pretty lazy. 

I did some embroidery, made soup, baked bread, did some knitting, washed/dried and ironed fabric. I also managed to do the regular household tasks here on the old homestead. Other than that I have been relatively lazy. Especially lazy today. 

I guess one needs to rest from their busy lives every so often. Hopefully next week I will have some project finished pictures for you. Getting pretty close to the end of this month and I have lots left to do as of yet.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

10 comments:

  1. I don't call it lazy - we just all need a break from the day to day now and then.
    Relax and enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn’t sound lazy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that’s lazy, I’m a sloth! 🦥

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that is lazy for you, oh my!! I'm a slug!
    😄 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you've been lazy at all, if your list of what you've done is an indication. We always try to take Sundays 'off' - I don't sew but I sometimes will pick up my knitting. Otherwise it's a day to spend reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear you've been 'lazy' (although I expect that your lazy is possibly quite busy by many standards). It'sgood to have a bit of down time now and again. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your idea of lazy and mine are quite different. In any event, a restful day is not a bad thing. We all need to relax and recharge every so often. In my case, it is more often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are many things, and lazy isn't one of them! I just love seeing and hearing what you accomplish every day. Takng a break now and then is healthy. If I sit down, I am usually asleep withing a few minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even though I am home full time, I try to make the weekend a simple as possible. I do usually do a load of laundry, but try not to do any other household/cleaning tasks, other than cooking meals.

    ReplyDelete