Monday, August 12, 2024

Menu Monday

 


A new week, and I have pretty much used up all the leftovers from company. Still the menu is a bit different than was planned when I made that monthly menu.


Monday

Roast chicken, kohlrabi and carrot mash, and leftover salad. Any leftover chicken will be bagged and used in meals later on. The bones will be saved to make stock or broth.


Tuesday

Lentil curry served over rice. Sliced cucumbers for a side.


Wednesday

Leftover chicken made into a casserole. Served with beans from the garden (hopefully)


Thursday

Soft tacos.


Friday

Leftover lentil curry over leftover rice, and once again sliced cucumbers for a side.


Saturday

There will be leftover taco mixture so we will finish that off today.


Sunday

Roast beef, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots, and a salad of some kind.


I have been asked what I do with lemon balm salve and how to make it, so I will answer that question tomorrow.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

5 comments:

  1. I went 48 hours without eating real food - just liquids. Your roast “beast” as my silly husband calls it sounds like it would it the spot right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for using up those leftovers.
    I plan for the week and, while very flexible, it means that I have what I need and waste so much less. It works really well for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like seeing other people's menu plans, especially non-English ones. I do try to use up leftovers in other meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is so great that you can plan meals for a whole week ahead of time. Me...I plan every morning over coffee. Could never do a week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Menu sounds wonderful. Look forward to tomorrow's post - so interested!

    ReplyDelete