Monday, August 26, 2024

Menu Monday

 


So what are we eating for dinners this week.


Monday

Leftover ribs, sliced cucumbers and sliced tomatoes.


Tuesday

Leftover ham, noodles, and the never ending sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.


Wednesday

I think it might be nice to have leftover chicken on toast along with corn on the cob.


Thursday

Leftover lentil curry, rice and a salad.


Friday

I have fish sticks on the menu, but I have a feeling this will change as I will need to make Eggplant Parma as those are growing like crazy in the heat.


Saturday

Steak In Mushroom Sauce, leftover salad and mashed potatoes. Probably more sliced cucumbers and tomatoes as well.


Sunday

Instead of doing a big roast I think it could be another use up all the leftovers in the fridge. Or I can pull out some leftover pork roast and make Pork Zucchini Bake (need to use up zucchini in the freezer). 


I have also made a decision. Instead of doing a monthly menu plan over the next while I will do a weekly menu plan. I have just been changing things so often to use up leftovers it only makes sense.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. In our household the Resident Chef always has three different 'things' on the go and the menu will rotate through those until they're gone. If he makes too much some will go in the freezer for later on. He doesn't like serving the same thing two nights in a row (at least not when it comes to the main dish anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steak in mushroom sauce sounds good! A comfort meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think weekly would be much easier. It all sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete