Saturday, April 28, 2012

Final Count Down

Well by the end of Monday, Harvey will be home for good.

Today he went and cleaned out his office, and tomorrow we will take his truck to the office to be turned in. He is buying another truck but the paper work and transfer of ownership is going to take awhile. He will be dropping me off at work on Monday and picking me up after work. I am supposed to go to a meeting at 4, but I am going to miss it. I am not really needed as my job of getting a budget together and finding a caterer are done. Just need to sit back now and get numbers for the supper.

Harvey has spent much of today trying to set up a budget. Hmmm, I have given him a few more headings to enter, things he has forgotten.

Should be an interesting retirement as for the first time in our married life I am getting an allowance!!!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment