Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Family Reunion 2015

We made it back from the Phillips Family Reunion late yesterday afternoon, and I am finally caught up with laundry, sleep and whatever else I needed. In fact for a change I feel quite rested.

Sharing a few pictures with all of you of the weekend.

Our newest member of the family Brea Faith, with her mom and aunt.

The newly married couple, Loran and Wendy.

Tausha, the niece (by adoption) that we haven't seen for probably 10 years. She now promises to come to all the reunions.

Now what kept me sane through the whole thing.

Long, early morning walks by the lake,

Watching the geese families swim in the fog,

and finding strange fungi while having a lovely walk all by myself.

Tomorrow, I will let you all know why I needed to stay sane.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment