Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Week Gone

It's Friday once again. Why is it that the older you get the faster the days speed by?

I started entering my receipts into the budget spread sheet today. These are the only ones I have left to do.

These are the hardest ones as I have to break them down into their categories. Most of them have purchases that have to be split apart. These are the ones I really dislike doing. However once they are done I will be able to see if we are over or under budget. One thing I like is that we were under for groceries and household products!!! Love it. Don't know if I undercut the budget by 5% but I have my fingers crossed and will figure that out tomorrow.

We also took our taxes in to be done. We should know very soon if Harvey gets any back. I do know I will end up paying something (not too much I hope).

Hoping to show you a finished sundress tomorrow and perhaps a start on the 6th pattern I cut out (and the one that looks the most difficult).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...this is something I really need to start doing. DH and I really don't have a "budget", per se. But, now that we have really decreased our spending, maybe we should now attempt to refine it! Think I will try to start tomorrow. New month, new frugal activity! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete