Saturday, March 22, 2014

Slowly But Surely

It has been a lovely Saturday. I have spent it visiting a friend and working around the house. Well truth be told not doing that much work, rather I have been working on my projects.

If you all remember I cut out 6 patterns at the beginning of the month. I have now finished 4 of the simpler ones and will be moving on to some more difficult ones tomorrow.

Today I finished a simple sleeveless dress. One that I can slip on to work around the house, wear outside, or if I slip a jacket or sweater over top even to work.

It drapes wonderfully and will be nice and cool on those hot summer days.

I have also been working on my rug. It is slowly growing and I thought I would share with you all what it looks like now. It has been almost a week since I posted a picture of it so I hope you all can see how much I have managed to do.

I still have a long way to go but every time a sew a bit more cord on I get a feeling of accomplishment. I hope to at least get started on another circle of the burgundy before the end of the month. Not quite finishing my goal for this month but at least getting a good start for next month.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment