Monday, March 24, 2014

Menu Mondays


Menu's for this upcoming week.

Monday

Steak, baked in mushroom soup, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Tuesday

Leftover Pork Roast made into something new and exciting I hope. Hopefully some type of casserole.

Wednesday

Leftover chicken made into another something exciting (do have an idea on this one may be a chicken pot pie).

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Soup and sandwiches.

Saturday

Cabbage Bread otherwise known as Birokes in my family.

Sunday

Roast Beef, roasted potatoes and some carrots from the freezer.

So there they are, I sure hope I can stick to them this week.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Think the last time I had pork roast, I turned the leftovers into stir fry ...

    ReplyDelete