Monday, March 3, 2014

Menu Monday


 I actually had to rearrange my menu already. It is Ash Wednesday this week, the beginning of the Lenten Season and one of the days we fast from meat in this house. So I hurried and changed my menu to soup and sandwiches. Saved.....

Monday

Pork chops, rice and beets with perhaps a pudding for dessert (providing I can get my butt in gear).

Tuesday

Leftover Roast Beef. Hmmm, what to do as I would like to try something different. I found a recipe for stroganoff that is a bit different so I may try that.

Wednesday

Vegetable soup and egg salad sandwiches.

Thursday

This needs to be quick and easy to clean up so I plan on making hot dogs, oven fries, and a salad.

Friday

Fish fillets, rice, and coleslaw.

Saturday

We will be visiting and shopping in the city so supper will be out.

Sunday

Roast ham, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and carrots.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment