Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What Was I Thinking Of!!!

Late Sunday I pulled out and set up my cutting table in the sewing/craft room and proceeded to cut out the patterns I had chosen for my goal for this month.

As I was pinning the final pattern I started to look around.....

So many patterns to chose from, some not even opened yet!!!



Then looking further, so much fabric. Drawers and drawers full of lovely colours and types.

I already had the cutting table set up..... I think you know where this is heading.

By the time I was finished cutting I had 6 patterns cut and ready to sew.

Each cut out pattern is in its own bag to keep the pieces together. Once these are done I have more fabric picked out and will start another batch. I think I am feeling guilty about wanting to go fabric and yarn shopping on the weekend. Either that or I am a glutton for punishment.

Today I started a skirt that will hopefully be done by the evening.

All this on top of working on the rug project, knitting an infinity scarf and organizing my recipes. I think I might have a very busy month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: