Friday, March 14, 2014

End of the Week and Thursday Tid Bits

It seems as if my busyness is keeping me from blogging. I missed my regular Thursday post.

Thought I would share with you all what I have been busy with (something I usually do on Thursdays) and how my monthly goals are progressing.

First off a photo of the light khaki jacket I made.

 This was a very easy pattern to make. There are a very few changes I would make the next time I use it. I do plan on making another darker green khaki jacket very soon (perhaps next month).

I finished the infinity scarf I started to use up some odd balls of yarn.

This should keep me nice and warm during those cold, seemingly endless winters we have been getting lately.

Next, I took that new yarn I bought. The yarn with the material added to it and made this.

Two balls of yarn and only about 1 1/2 hours knitting and I have an extremely fancy scarf!!! Love it.

As far as monthly projects go I have already finished two of the three I planned for this month. The first was to sew two garments, which I have completed. I hope to get 4 more garments done this month. We will see how that goes. I also set as a goal to organize my magazine recipes. Why save the magazine as it just takes up space and makes clutter. That goal has been accomplished as well.

Now the goal I am still working on is the rug. Slowly, slowly it is taking shape and I am darn happy with it so far. I hope by the end of the month to have much more completed on it.

Here is the newest photo.

I will update you on its progress next week.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Jackie, your sewing, knitting and rug making are BEAUTIFUL! One of these days I really do have to try some garment sewing, lol. I have made a summer robe (age 21), a blouse (age 21), a sweatshirt and sweat pants (age 21) and a maternity top for one of my best friends (age 24). Since then? NOTHING! It's on my list, lol. Unfortunately, I don't get through my list as well as you do, lol. Congrats on the accomplishments. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete