Thursday, March 27, 2014

Not All K Cups Are Created Equal (Thursday Tid Bits)

I discovered a week or so ago that not all those packages that say their product fits in a Keurig actually do.

I finally found one of our favourite coffees in what was advertized as being able to be used in our machine. So I snatched up a package.


I decided to try one out yesterday..... To my very great surprise they don't work!!!!

What to do? I am not one to like to waste anything so.....


I carefully pulled the plastic off each little cup.

And poured the coffee into our coffee canister.

Now I have enough coffee to make another pot or two in the morning. Minus the convenience of the Keurig of course. At least I did not waste any and I learned that even though those little cups only make one cup of coffee through the machine..... They sure make more than one cup when poured out and added together to use in our drip machine.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



1 comment:

  1. Yikes ... glad you found a way to keep from wasting the coffee. (another thought .. they make reusable 'cups' for those things, too.)

    ReplyDelete