Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Ramblings


The third Sunday in Lent and more things to ponder. This journey is making me so much more aware of what my faith means to me.

This past week during Dogmatic Theology we learned about the Trinitarian Spirituality. In this weeks gospel Father Brian told the story of the Samaritan Woman at the well. He said the living water that Jesus spoke about to her was in fact the Holy Spirit. This is one area of the Trinity I find very hard to focus on. How does one focus on breath or the wind...... The analogy of water I can understand and grasp so Father Brian's homily struck me at a time when I needed it. Living water....the breath of Christ. How absolutely wonderful.

Perhaps I can now visualize the Spirit in connection with water and be more open to allowing the Spirit to move me during my daily prayer life. After all I feel a connection already to the Father and the Son so allowing the Spirit to enter into my prayer should not be difficult.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment