Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

Since I will be working tonight I did not go into the office today (well at least I hope to be working tonight as the weather is unpredictable to say the least), and spent most of the day working around the house. You can't really tell though as I seem to be flitting from one thing to another.

Yesterday I finished one of the patterns I cut out.

 I finished this rather simple skirt. I have made this pattern so many times I think I could do it with my eyes closed.

Today I started on a light weight khaki green jacket. I hope to get it finished tomorrow. That would mean I met my sewing goal for the month, but considering how many patterns I cut out I am actually hoping to exceed this goal.

I am also getting very close to finishing off organizing the recipes from my stash of magazines. Seems as if things are moving along just too perfectly and something is going to happen to stop me from finishing.

I am working on the cream yarn spool knitting, but something tells me that this might be the only colour I get finished this month. Oh well as long as I keep moving forward I will be happy.

Over the last few days I have learned of the death of two of the students I worked with at St. John's School back in the day (meaning I was way younger back then). One died of a stroke at the age of 30 and the other passed away from cancer at the age of 35. Both way too young to have left the world. My heart goes out to the parents of each of these young men.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment