Friday, March 7, 2014

End Of The Work Week

I did a bit of running around for work today. Not much, but every little bit counts for hours. This did cause me to fall behind in my sewing, so there is no finished jacket to show you. I am hoping to get it done by late on Sunday though.

I have been working on my rug project however and as of tonight this is what it looks like.

Notice I have started to sew the next circle of colour on, and I can see it getting bigger and bigger. Here is hoping that I at least get the cream done this month!!

Tomorrow we head for Regina to do some shopping and visit with our youngest son Kris. It will be nice to stock up on a few items, especially those that are hard to locate here in Estevan.

Everybody have a great evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Your rug is coming along nicely! Hope you have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVE this project you are working on!! Might try this out one day.

    ReplyDelete