Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mid Week and Moving Along

Today I started my 5th sewing project this month. Really, not that many compared to many bloggers who seem to make 6 or 7 complicated patterns a month.

This is what I am doing now.

A very simple 4 piece sundress. The straps are ribbon that is strung through a casing in the back and front and worn over the shoulders. I am making the bottom one on the right. I should be finished it sometime tomorrow if everything goes just right.

I have also spent the last couple of nights making muffins. Some for us here at the Old Homestead and some to serve at the Dogmatic Theology lesson tonight.

Blueberry muffins and some that were made with dried cherries from the backyard trees.


A new to me flavour.....Apple and Cinnamon.

I missed taking a picture of the Banana Muffins, but believe me when you have a couple of over ripe bananas these are a given.

I plan on taking 6 of each to the meeting and the rest will stay home to be eaten for breakfasts or just as a snack.

Well off to prepare for the class.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that you can find time to do 5 sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete