Friday, May 19, 2023

Frugal Friday

 


The sun is shining, I have gotten some planting completed and will be working on finishing things up tomorrow or Sunday if possible. So nice to get my hands dirty once again. I am not sure if I will plant the donkey out front, keeping my fingers crossed that I can. I am also keeping my fingers crossed that I do not have to purchase any more plants. 

Now what frugal things have I been up to this week.

1.  Hung all clothes on the line this week.

2.  Walking for free and frugal exercise.

3.  Reading free books on my ereader.

4.  Found thirty-five cents and put it in the change jars.

5.  Eating leftovers for our lunches, and packaging extra food for the freezer, to be eaten at a later date.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Its wonderful that you have some fine weather & can get your plantings done Jackie. We have torrential rain here but at least it is good sewing weather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a little clothesline action myself this week, I love doing that, it gives the neighbors something to talk about..hee hee. Thank you for commenting about the washcloth, I to thought it was a little large, the pattern does have instructions to scale it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, me again. I don't know if the 1st comment took. I did a little clothesline action this week, it gives the neighbors something to do, hee hee. That is a huge washcloth I made, so I will use it for something else, and may try a smaller version, it was easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resident Chef is champing at the bit to get his plants potted for our little balcony garden but it's still too cool here. He had thought he could get it done today but it's raining so he's going to have to wait a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're getting some rain here at the moment and it looks like you'll get a bit later this afternoon. Hopefully enough to not need to water the plantings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE CLOTHESLINE by Marilyn K. Walker
    is a favorite poem about life when you see what's hanging. Always takes me back to when I used to hang our clothes growing up. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I got visions of you planting a donkey and I could not imagine if the donkey would cooperate and then I realized....

    ReplyDelete