Monday, May 22, 2023

Menu Monday

 


Time for a week of menus, a few changes happened over the weekend (plus blogger changed how one gets a picture from their blog to repost.... just a bit confusing for sure). The changes were to use some things up.


Monday

Chef's salad to use up leftover salad, the last small bag of turkey in the freezer, some eggs, and the leftover canned ham.


Tuesday

Pork chops, tin foil potatoes and carrots. Would love to smoke the chops, but it all depends on whether we get rain or not.


Wednesday

Marinated chicken thighs, the leftover rice, and mixed veggies.


Thursday

Stir fry pork, and rice.


Friday

Fish sticks, homemade tartar sauce, fries, and sliced cucumber.


Saturday

Leftover stir fry from Thursday along with leftover rice.


Sunday

Chicken breasts cut up and made into Butter Chicken. I think I will make noodles to go with this and some salad. 


I am off to bed. The heat and sun have gotten to me over the last couple of days planting. Now the smoke from the forest fires has arrived once more and my eyes are burning. Hope to visit you all tomorrow morning.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting meals, Jackie. I always get ideas from your menus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The planned meals look delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious, Jackie. I need to make fish soon. I was thinking of tarter sauce, which we love and fish definitely goes with it. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had bad smoke here in the valley but the rain storm cleared it out. My asthma was not happy. I love fish sticks with homemade tarter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all sounds good Jackie. Hope the smoke clears soon and the fires die down.

    ReplyDelete