Monday, May 15, 2023

Menu Monday

 


Whew, it's been warm here the last couple of days. Not complaining as I got to use the outdoor lines and managed to get all my clothing dry on the same day.


Monday

What I was going to make for Sunday dinner. Harvey decided I shouldn't cook and picked up take out. So it's Turkey Tetrazzini and the last of the asparagus.


Tuesday

Smoked sausage, green beans and a salad (to use up some bits and bobs from the crisper).


Wednesday

Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini and the remains of the salad.


Thursday

Red Lentil chili.


Friday

Glace and fried eggs.


Saturday

Soft Tacos


Sunday

I think since Kris will be home we will change this to a Beef Roast with roasted potatoes and carrots. I will make a tossed salad.


I will be doing some switching around the following week to use up some leftovers, and as we don't have any lettuce for the tacos I will need to make a quick trip to purchase some.

We also are unable to use the BBQ or smoker right now as we have cleared off the deck, washed it and will be painting tomorrow hopefully.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





6 comments:

  1. Some tasty meals. Curious about your Friday meal of "Glace", never heard of that before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother Nature sure keeps us guessing. It's supposed to cool off mid-week but only briefly.
    Good luck with the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am curious about what 'glace' is. Any chance you could explain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need the recipe for red lentil chili.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meals sound tasty!!!!! Glad you have warmed up finally. Today has been a bit cool and wet here. That is OK - we can use it.
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glace? I will have to look that word up!

    ReplyDelete