Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Mid Week and the End of Another Month

 


Oh my another month is ending, where did all the days disappear to. I just can not believe it. 

Thought I would share some pictures of the deck planting and Harvey's new contraption to feed the birds.... 


Harvey's, "lets keep the sloppy eaters from spreading their food on the deck" contraption. He is calling it a bird feeding station and it contains a
 meal for every kind of bird we have seen up to this point.


Now for the plantings on the deck. The rest of my garden will be shared later this week.







I will be moving some lights around and now that we have moved the long planter out cleaning up the cement patio and doing a bit of planting in large pots down there. 

Slowly but surely things are being completed and we are beginning to enjoy the outdoors. 

Everybody have a wonderful day. 

God bless.


10 comments:

  1. Oh, your decks and plantings/pots all look lovely, Jackie. You are ahead of me; I've nothing ready for replanting just yet, but soon. I love Harvey's bird feeding station too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty plantings on your deck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been spending time outside too. It's so ncie to see the plants growing and blooming. Your deck looks lovely!
    I suspect the birds won't pay attention to the edges but the spillage is likely to be somewhat less. Good on Harvey with coming up with the idea and building the contraption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harvey is so clever and the planting looks really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh all your pretty flowers look wonderful and I bet you are really enjoying them. Yes, the month has flown by and its downright freaky how fast time flies these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks lovely! I love the bird feeder contraption - he sis good! Looks like you are officially ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pots look pretty I really should do some work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your deck is looking great - just the place to relax on a hot afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat bird feeder station! That should keep your deck nice and clean. I was outside scrubbing on mine yesterday. Your plants are beautiful and so is your desk. It’s so nice and clean, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your deck is looking very pretty.

    ReplyDelete